Brayden announced tonight that Space was his favorite thing in this whole world.
A couple weeks ago, we had to leave in a hurry and I tried to get my kids to drink one of my chocolate slim-fast shakes (they're full of vitamins, and have protein to fill you up, you know). Caleb took one look at it and said, "No! Those are for fat people."
Dillon has a spongebob squarepants sippy cup, and this morning he asked for milk in his "sippy bob".
A couple weeks ago, while in Provo getting plumbing parts, we stopped for lunch at Taco Bell. (We discovered during our trips to Washington that we could feed our whole family at Taco Bell for $8--and get full). Anyway, we stopped for lunch and as we were waiting for our food to be ready, Brayden said in a very sincere voice, "It's sure good to be here again."
As we were coming back to Loa from Richfield one evening, Caleb exclaimed, "We're almost to the Loa crack!" Todd and I looked at each other, not knowing what he was talking about, but then, sure enough, we came to a place in the road where you sort of look through a canyon, and you can see the horse barn at Aspen Ranch. So that's our new landmark. The Loa crack. You might have to see it to think it's funny. I'll try to get a picture sometime.
I was changing Dillon's diaper the other day, and he reached up with "tickly" hands and said, "Tickle, tickle, tickle." He also saw himself in the mirror and said, "Dill.....on." The other day I was telling him that we needed to get his shoes and socks on, so we could go pick up Brayden from school. He smiled at me and said, "Good idea." He has a new word every day now, and we love it!
Sunday, November 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment