“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Felicia, I know elmers glue is water soluble. Maybe if you can open the cushion and take out the stuffing and soak the cover you can get it out after a while. Jon
Oh dear! Sounds like you had a fun day! My sister in law has a Little Green Machine? (I think that is what it is called) carpet cleaner thing. It is supposed to work wonders, like cleaning up throw up, etc. Maybe something like that would work for both the glue and the hand soap, because it shoots clean water out, then sucks up the whole mess. If you coud find someone who has one, or buy one very quickly, it might work. (I think they're about $30?)
Vinegar will nuetralize the soap, so it won't attract dirt. If the soap is colored work on getting out the color. I have proof on my carpet that soap die does stain.
3 comments:
Felicia,
I know elmers glue is water soluble. Maybe if you can open the cushion and take out the stuffing and soak the cover you can get it out after a while.
Jon
Oh dear! Sounds like you had a fun day! My sister in law has a Little Green Machine? (I think that is what it is called) carpet cleaner thing. It is supposed to work wonders, like cleaning up throw up, etc. Maybe something like that would work for both the glue and the hand soap, because it shoots clean water out, then sucks up the whole mess. If you coud find someone who has one, or buy one very quickly, it might work. (I think they're about $30?)
Vinegar will nuetralize the soap, so it won't attract dirt. If the soap is colored work on getting out the color. I have proof on my carpet that soap die does stain.
Post a Comment