
There have been several different people over the past few years who have encouraged me to join FlyLady.net. I guess they thought I couldn't get it together or something :o). I signed up a couple weeks before Christmas (my address was already in the system, so apparently I've done it before), after Caleb's Head Start teacher reminded me of the site.
With all the Christmas chaos, I didn't do anything except shine my kitchen sink, which is the number one rule. (That's probably what turned me off last time--who knew that shining your kitchen sink and wearing lace up shoes could be the secret of life?) I actually used turtle wax on my sink to help it shine, and while I was at it, I waxed my garbage can too (yes, I really did, and you know what? It's easier to clean the lid now).
Anyway, I'm blogging this now because I'm really loving this website, and the many suggestions it offers. Nearly everything I've seen is something I've either thought of, or tried to do, but haven't ever followed through. It tells you step by step how to set up your time, but it is very customizable so you can make it work with YOUR schedule.
It's amazing how much more I've been able to accomplish in a day by FLYing with the FlyLady. You start slowly, and work up to an organized life, so I hope I'm this excited in a couple months! If only I could wake up each day without a new idea...
You'll notice that I added FlyLady to my links list, so if any of you are interested, I would highly recommend checking it out.
Now I'm going to work on my control journal, or as I call it, "the mother of all lists." Todd says that when I die they're going to put a list on my headstone of everything I didn't get done...but I'm hoping to change that :o)






1 comment:
She also works really well with the cards that I helped you get. Not that I'm really doing either right now...:)
Post a Comment