I just sat down to add a post to let y'all know we'd lost our dog, when I heard a knock at our door. It was a girl from a block or so away asking if Rico was our dog. So, now he's found.
He broke his leash yesterday, and apparently followed a girl home from her piano lesson (the piano teacher lives across the street from us). We drove around last night and this afternoon looking for him, but with no luck. I put a flier up at the grocery store this morning, and let the dog catcher know we'd lost him. (The dog catcher here in Loa shoots first, then asks questions later).
The girl who brought Rico back, lives across the street from the grocery store. She hadn't seen the sign. She just took Rico on a walk, and he ran straight to our house. At least he knows where we live.
Does anyone know of a great way to chain up a "Houdini" dog? He manages to escape every few days--a new way every time. This time his leash just snapped. I wonder if a tractor chain might work...
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment