Monday, December 25, 2006

A fun time was had by all!

It took us 2 hours and 15 minutes to open all our presents. We were blown away! It's hard to choose which pictures to blog when we took about 140, so here's a few more.

Brayden is super excited about his Mt. St. Helen's video. (His picture looks a little funny--we caught the end of his smile). He knew right away what it was. He loves learning about volcanoes, tornadoes, and earthquakes. We're hoping to go to Washington again in the Spring, either for Easter or Memorial Day, and I think we'll try to go see the volcano.

I especially love the cleaning products from Calvin! If I'd known that goo-gone was lurking under my tree, I'd have already used it several times! I also have to mention that we used the money from Grandma Great, and Grandma & Papa Great, to buy a Bissell Little Green Machine--and we LOVE it! It cleaned up the Elmer's glue spot on the carpet, and made our couch cushions look tons better. You can never have too many cleaning products with three little boys around.

I didn't get a picture of it, but Jon and Char sent a tennis ball for Rico. Thanks for thinking of him; we know he'll love it.

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

No comments: