Monday, December 25, 2006

Santa Claus found us in Loa!

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa

Our Christmas turned out great...all things considered. I think people love you more when you move away 'cause we got spoiled rotten. It's kind of strange not to be with family, but the kids are having a great time. I know we won't be bored!

We were supposed to have Christmas Eve dinner yesterday with our neighbors, and another therapist from the Ranch, but I ended up throwing up Saturday night/Sunday morning, so we had to cancel our dinner. Todd made our part of the meal anyway, and took some to the neighbors, and they shared their part with us. I am feeling tons better today, so I ate the leftovers for lunch.

Dillon managed to eat ALL the candy from his stocking by 7:45 this morning, so he's on an amazing sugar high. We'll all be happy when he takes his afternoon nap. It's been a very exciting day for him. He knew exactly what to do with the presents (opening them, I mean), but his favorite thing was definitely the candy.

The best Christmas present of all was that baby Sam was born this morning! Char and Jon had just left my parents house last night to go back to Pocatello when her water broke! She was in labor all night, and he was born at 6:40 something this morning. My parents are on their way back from Pocatello now, so I'll post pictures when they send them to me!
Today is also Grandma Atkinson's birthday (Happy Birthday, Grandma!)

No comments: