2 days of chaos and very little sleep - FREE
a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper - $4.00
a trip to the ER to x-ray Dillon's foot after he stepped on a nail - $217.50
(isn't it sad that I knew how much the x-ray was going to cost before I took him in?
I'm pretty sure this was his 7th x-ray this year)
2 trips to Home Depot - $947.26 + gas
Taking the carpet out of my dining area and tossing the
puke orange "lino" from my kitchen - PRICELESS!






5 comments:
looks Good!
Too bad Dillon didn't wait a few weeks before stepping on that nail...then you could get a head start on next year's insurance deductible!
the floor looks great.
Oh I am so jealous! It looks so good! I'm so happy for you. Did you put down another vinyl, or is it tile? (Sorry about the ER trip, that's a bummer!)
WoW!! Your house is looking GREAT!
Love ya
Shanda
Did you get the "lino" from me? Or do you say it too? I LOVE the new look!
Post a Comment