Monday, November 26, 2007

Shhhh.....It's a secret!

On November 30th, Caleb's kindergarten class is going to make a gingerbread man. When they go to get it out of the oven, it will have disappeared.

His teacher would appreciate it if some of you would send postcards to his class telling them that you have spotted their gingerbread man where you live. They will then find the location on a map and keep track of where their gingerbread has traveled. Right before Christmas, he will find his way back to their classroom.

Please mail a postcard to:

Ms. Davis' Kindergarten
Loa Elementary School
PO Box 130
Loa, UT 84747

Please mail postcards by December 12th, so they will get here before Christmas break.


Here is an example:

Dear Ms. Davis' class,
My name is Aunt Kim, I am Sally's aunt. I just wanted to let you know that I spotted the gingerbread man here in Texas. He was wearing a cowboy hat. He got away before I could catch him.
Sincerely, Aunt Kim

No comments: