Ten (or more) Things About Dillon
1. We often compare him to Curious George
2. He loves chocolate
3. His best friends are "his boys" Brayden and Caleb
4. He skipped over the usual toddler infatuation with Elmo, Barney, and Thomas the train and went straight to being obsessed with Superheroes, and Transformers.
5. His smile melts my heart...even when he's in deep trouble (which is most of the time).
6. He is absolutely terrified of water and hates to swim.
7. Did I mention how much he loves chocolate?
8. He is extremely independent and stubborn,
but he is also sensitive, shy, and gets embarrassed easily.
9. He "rules the roost" at our house.
10. His favorite animal is a "neigh".
11. He gets comments on his hair EVERY time we're in public.
12. He likes to use markers to draw "powers" on himself.
13. He has cost more than our other two kids put together, both
in stuff he has destroyed, and in medical bills.
14. He loves dirt, mud, and messes.
15. At night he likes me to sing his "Jesus songs" to him.






3 comments:
He is such a cute boy!
His hair is so darling. I can see why you get comments on it. I would be a person to comment on it! :-)
I'm getting teary-eyed, he's so cute. So many of those sound just like my third boy, especially #3, 4, and 8. Thanks for doing the tag!
Post a Comment