After school got out, the kids and I took a little vacation to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Charlotte patiently helped me attempt to learn Photoshop, while all six grandsons worked their magic on Grandma's house.
Left to right: Brayden, Caleb, Dillon, Joshua, Samuel, and Jacob
This is one of the pages I managed to make using Photoshop
Before leaving, the boys and I did a little father's day shopping. They could hardly wait to give Todd this Pokemon shirt that matched their own!
(It was at Kohl's on clearance for $3.60, and I couldn't tell them no :o)
Dad also got a transformer logo for his truck...
Dad also got a transformer logo for his truck...
...and a new grill. (We've been using a table top grill for 10 years)
Here's a favorite grilling recipe:
I like to buy a ton of london broil when it's on sale, and cut it up into chunks for kabobs (use kitchen scissors--it's way easier). I put the meat in old cool whip containers (I wash and save them just for this purpose) with this marinade:
½ cup soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
2 Tbsp. ketchup
1 tsp. dried oregano
½ tsp. pepper
Then I label the containers and stick them right in the freezer.All summer long, when we want to grill kabobs, I just pull the container out of the freezer in the morning, and the meat marinates while it thaws in the fridge. Afterwards, I just throw the container away.







2 comments:
I love the picture of all the boys. I didn't get any because I was upstairs packing and the boys were "done" by the time I got back down.
Love the Pokemon shirt, too. :0)
Wow, so much busy-ness! Nick would totally be jealous of the Transformers logo, although we do have a Decepticon magnet on our front door. ;)
Post a Comment