Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa brought us...

A 6th stocking!

It was stuffed with a baby toy, a bottle, some pacifiers, an ear thermometer, and an ultrasound picture (we saw the heartbeat last week!).

And now, please excuse me while I throw up.

22 comments:

Gabe and Anna Family said...

I am so happy for you! I hope everything goes well this time. I think throwing up is a good sign, so yippee for yacking!

Marianne said...

Congratulations, Felicia!

That is the best Christmas present ever.

Marianne said...

Congratulations, Felicia!

That is the best Christmas present ever.

smdc said...

I am so happy for you!! Congratulations!

Sandra said...

Congratulations!!! That is so exciting.

mommymelb said...

Yay! I've wondered about you all week! You're in my prayers!

Dedra said...

Congratulations! That is the best present ever!

bevanmission said...

Wonderful news! We want to add our congratulations, too. Do the boys want a brother or sister?

The Mann Clann said...

Wow! I can't imagine a better Christmas gift. Please keep us updated.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Ooh, hooray! What a fun way to announce it. :)
Congrats!

Kellee said...

Congrats! Good luck!

Adam and Aubrey said...

Felicia! I am so excited for you! Congratulations and I'm so glad you're throwing up (easy for me to say, huh?)! When's the due date?! Please keep us posted!

Shanda Call said...

Congratulations!!! You got the Christmas present I've been asking for for the past two years...maybe next year will be my lucky year...

Trina said...

Congratulations!!! That is such EXCITING news! I am so happy for you guys. You will definitely have to keep us all updated! :)

Mindy said...

Felicia, I have been praying for you every day!! I am so glad you got to see the heartbeat... what a wonderful, comforting sound! I am beyond excited for you!!!

Unknown said...

congratulations! that is exciting. i will be praying that everything goes well.

Kristi Rowley said...

Congrats! So exciting. My prayers are with you too.

Jo-Anne said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family! :):):)

Jo-Anne said...

WOO HOO!!!!! I am so excited for you and your family! :):):)

Holly said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I know it has been a long hard road but hopefully well worth it.

Nicole said...

Congratulations Felicia, I am so excited for you. How far along are you? How are you feeling? I love your Christmas decorations by the way, especially your mantle! Take Care!

tania said...

yay! congratulations!