Look at my cute boys!
(I'm partial to the red hair and freckles)
My friend Vanessa took this picture of Dillon. You can't tell, but he's holding a ring pillow for a tutorial she's doing next week (I cropped it out so as not to ruin the surprise). Anyway, it reminded me of this picture of Todd from first grade, so I lined 'em up together. I love how their opposite eyes are squinting the same way.People always ask where our boys get their red hair, and we tell them "from every side". I need to scan some of my old pictures so you can see that my hair was once quite red as well. (maybe my mom would want to do that in her spare time...hint, hint)






5 comments:
Well you know he's not the milk mans son or the postman ha ha.
Holy Cow!!! Nothin' wrong with red hair!!!I'm guessin' that's what the little one will have!!(sending lot's of faith and peace!!)
Oh, that picture of Dillon could be put on a Valentine's card...I can't wait to see what he's holding.
How cute is that?! yes, Todd, I said CUTE!! I've never noticed the eye - but that is cute too. (I have three girls that is all I know how to say...) When everyone asks where Amber gets her red hair we say from her dad...and it throws them off. I'm excited to see the surprise too!
Oh. My. Gosh!!!! I'm speechless!
That's it!
Post a Comment