Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Here's the proof

I had red hair once:

And just because I know you all need a good laugh today, here's my baby picture from the hospital. The only editing I did was to add the words.

I'm a little worried at the thought of having a girl...

5 comments:

Jen O said...

Oh, I hope your little one has red hair. We're a dwindling breed, you know. I heard something like by 2080 there will be no more redheads on the planet - survival of the fittest or something. But I know plenty redheads that are TOUGH (me included, though I say so myself), so let's keep the carrot tops coming!!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Aaw, you're such a cute redhead! I guess I've always thought of you as a redhead, even if your hair is a little more auburn-y now. I hope the new baby has red hair, y'all have the cutest redheads. :)

P.S. You have to submit your 'flippin' baby picture with the caption to Awkward Family Photos dot com. It's hilarious!

Toolman said...

check out my blog. McKay thought the same thing in our family picture.

Sandra said...

HA HA HA!!! You were a cute baby girl. Flipping off in your baby photo...priceless he he.

Virginia Taylors said...

Funny...rolling on the ground funny.