Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Dillon's preschool graduation, Mom turns 32, and Caleb hits the pavement

My baby graduated from preschool this morning,
on my 32nd birthday.

I feel old.


He stood before the crowd and bravely
told everyone that his favorite color was blue.

I got 6 seconds of video, showing Dillon throwing a beach ball
back and forth with Ms. Cheryl:



While I was waiting for the graduation to begin,
I got pulled into the hall by the school secretary,
because Caleb took a nosedive into the pavement while running the mile.

He is currently waiting for his Tylenol to kick in,
and hopefully he'll make it back to school in time
to finish his end-of-year testing.

7 comments:

Mindy said...

Wow, now those are some big headlines!! Happy Birthday! And my baby is 9... :( Hopefully this mishap doesn't turn Caleb off of running forever. Poor guy.

Sandra said...

Yikes...poor Caleb. Looks painful. So cute that they had a graduation. Luke was at the University's preschool and they didn't do a graduation. Oh well...it may have made me more sad. Happy Graduation Dillon.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Poor Caleb....on the bright side, at least you were already at the school! ;)

Kristi Rowley said...

Ouch!
One of the girls I grew up with just posted her daughter graduated today too. Same grass hut! I think it's cool that you live where you live and you now know people I knew when I was growing up.

Anita said...

Happy Birthday. 32 wow, that's soooo young. Hope you have a great day!

Shell said...

Happy Birthday! 32 gets younger each year...and pretty soon you'll have a baby who hasn't graduated from preschool!

mommymelb said...

Happy Birthday! I'll make you a cake next time I see you! :)