Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Three Months

Justin is a Daddy's boy. Every night before bed they have a "playdate" and both Dad and Baby are all smiles. I found Todd's high school football jersey for the background here. I wish I had gotten a picture without the pacifier, but Justin wasn't about to give it up.
Here he is, next to one of his newborn pics. Oh how I miss his hair! Everyone said he would lose it, and they were right.
Dillon has a hard time understanding what it means
when we say Justin is 3 mos. He keeps asking if Justin is still zero.
I told him that Justin was 1/4th.

Todd thought we should celebrate with 1/4th of a cake.

Luckily, we already had that on hand.

5 comments:

Voices of the Graves said...

He's so adorable. We miss you guys!

Charlotte said...

Is it just me or do his eyebrows look red in those picture? Either way, he's precious.

Sandra said...

Wow three months already. I love that shirt, so cute!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

He is sooo darling! fun pics!

mommymelb said...

Too cute! Where does the time go?