“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
This is a must-watch video! This lady had five kids in four years, and she made a time-lapse video of herself--feeding her kids their lunch. Every mother out there will understand.
I love the back and forth feeding of the babies and the little girl climbing all over the table. Suddenly my life seems much more do-able. She reminds me of my friend who had six kids five and under - two sets of twins - crazy!
Favorite parts were the pause in the motion for the blessing on the food, and then I couldn't stop watching the little girl sitting on the end of the table just kicking towards the window! Thanks for a laughing moment to our day!!!
9 comments:
I love the back and forth feeding of the babies and the little girl climbing all over the table. Suddenly my life seems much more do-able. She reminds me of my friend who had six kids five and under - two sets of twins - crazy!
Whew!! That's a workout! ;)
oh boy! thanks for that! how funny, yet so true and not funny...YET!! ;)
That looked really familiar :)
Makes me tired just to watch it...I was laughing at the fast motion back-and-forth feeding of the babies. Thanks for making me chuckle today!
Favorite parts were the pause in the motion for the blessing on the food, and then I couldn't stop watching the little girl sitting on the end of the table just kicking towards the window! Thanks for a laughing moment to our day!!!
I loved the part where she was spoon feeding the twins.
HOORAY for all Mommies out there! We are AMAZING! :)
Makes me wish I could actually get lunch done at that fast speed for real. :-)
Post a Comment