Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dinner Campaign 2010

This week we are continuing our annual election week tradition of campaigning for next Monday night's dinner. Since it is rare for anyone to vote for anything other than their own nominee's, we need YOUR help this year. I have put polls on our sidebar so that you can all vote as well. The polls close on Saturday night at 10:00 PM. The top two choices in each category will go on the final ballot, and our family will cast our votes on Sunday evening.

Take a look at the posters that are hanging all over our house, and then vote for whatever YOU would choose to eat if you were lucky enough to come to dinner at our house on Monday night :o)

Top left to right: Applesauce, Kool-Aid world
Bottom left to right: Ice Cream Tree, BLT machine


Feel free to take a "sticker" if you'd like one.
(No need to add a link...I'm not looking for extra traffic).

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm sorry... so sorry... that I had to vote for chicken cordon bleu. That poster made me laugh the most. :)

Sandra said...

How fun! You'll have to report the winning items. :)

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Once again, I am inspired by your creativity!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

bah haha! I LOVE you woman! hope to be as creative some day

bevanmission said...

Felica, you give me such JOY!!! Absolutely love this activity!!!!