This is what Dillon looks like when he's covered in Pomegranate bodywash. While I was on the phone yesterday, he dumped about 1/4 of a bottle on the livingroom carpet. The spot was smaller than the last time this happened--only about the size of a Corel dinner plate.
I first cleaned Dillon up, making it as miserable for him as possible, but when I finished, he said, "Thank you, mommy".
It took nearly two hours to clean, but I didn't have as much foam as last time. After I wiped up all the excess soap that I could, I poured straight vinegar right on the spot and let it sit a minute (I think that is the secret). Then I took my Bissell "little green machine" and slowly sucked up the suds. The reason it takes so long is that you have to stop and rinse out the dirty water chamber every two minutes because the bubbles start to come out the top AND bottom of the machine, and it makes a bigger mess.






1 comment:
Hey Felicia!
I love that you are documenting the crazy stuff, my hubby is the 3rd boy and hey doesn't believe that he ever gave his mom any problems! Yeah right! Won't it be so fun to show this to Dilly when he's older?
I also have to comment on your beautiful new layout, it really suits you. I love how classy it is, but not snobby. (hey, it is just like you) :) --Shauntae
Post a Comment