Saturday, March 24, 2007

I finally finished a project!!!

I finally finished a project from my craft graveyard. I was invited (a couple months ago) to a girl's night where we met at the church to work on any project we had going. As I went through my stuff, I was amazed at how many projects I have that are sooooo close to being done.
I can't remember if I did this needlepunch last spring, or the year before. It's just been waiting for me to piece the fabric for the background. Todd made the frame, and I'm trying to decide whether to leave it this color, or paint it my favorite color--shitbrindle green ;o)

5 comments:

smdc said...

I like that term... "craft graveyard." I have one in my house, too!! Very pretty!! I'm glad it has been "resurrected!"

Lexi said...

I would like to see that green color in person...:-) I can only imnagine what it could possibly resemble.

Anonymous said...

I'd go with the shitbrindle...

Anonymous said...

I vote for the shitbrindle too, just so you can say that word out loud! Ha Ha Kidding!

Seriously, a nice soft green would probably make the colors pop. It is beautiful either way, congrats on ressurecting a great craft. Bravo! :)

--Shauntae

Mindy said...

very cute! Paint the frame green! ;)