He wanted a "Cars" birthday. The extent of the theme were some "Cars" cupcake papers, and a Lightning McQueen car atop one cupcake. Brayden drew a race car mural and hung it on the wall. I felt like it was a huge disappointment after the pirate party he got last year, but he was thrilled.
We gave Caleb some Toobers and Zots, a new outfit, and two foam swords. Other presents included a huge set of K'nex and a T-ball set from Grandma Graves, two new LeapPad books, new church clothes, and the game "Buckaroo" from Grandma and Grandpa Salisbury, and some new Book of Mormon action figures from Grandma Great.






1 comment:
How fun! I want some toobers and zots too! I can't believe how grown up he is. I didn't realize he and Cassidy will be going to Kindergarten together, (well you know him in Loa, her up here :)
And I love the car's cupcakes. We're going to have to try that sometime!
Post a Comment