After we sat in the waiting room for 1/2 hour to see the orthopedist, the nurse came out and told us that the Dr. couldn't see the x-rays that we brought from the Wayne County clinic. They were too fuzzy.
They sent us to another part of the hospital to get new x-rays, and it was a much better view. The break is almost (but not quite) a complete circle on the tip of his elbow. He'll have a cast for about three weeks. I can only imagine what it will look like in three weeks. Dillon still eats with his hands. I put a sock over it while he ate cupcakes last night. I'll have to make sure we don't have spaghetti for awhile.
Wednesday, April 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
At least the cast is blue instead of white! I remember how filthy Candice's foot cast was! It still makes me want to puke!
Post a Comment