In the midst of probably my busiest month ever since starting my
quilting business in 2003, I quilted my first charity quilt.
My visiting teaching partner, who is a former Las Vegas Quilt Shop owner, holds a quilting retreat (right here in Loa) every September. She had all the ladies bring their pink scraps to put together blocks to make this quilt to donate to "Relay for Life".
It will hang in Christensen's (the department store in Richfield) until June
when they will raffle it off to raise money for cancer research.
quilting business in 2003, I quilted my first charity quilt.
My visiting teaching partner, who is a former Las Vegas Quilt Shop owner, holds a quilting retreat (right here in Loa) every September. She had all the ladies bring their pink scraps to put together blocks to make this quilt to donate to "Relay for Life".
It will hang in Christensen's (the department store in Richfield) until June
when they will raffle it off to raise money for cancer research.
and quilted it with pink ribbons running through it.






1 comment:
Absolutely gorgeous!! I love the ribbons! Nice detail!
Post a Comment