I was in my basement today, going through some things,
and I came across a stack of Dillon's
birth announcements that I never mailed out.
For a brief moment I considered sending them in the mail
so you could all get a chuckle, but I'm too cheap to pay the postage.
So, here it is. Thought y'all might want to know that Dillon was born
about 2 1/2 years ago.
and I came across a stack of Dillon's
birth announcements that I never mailed out.
For a brief moment I considered sending them in the mail
so you could all get a chuckle, but I'm too cheap to pay the postage.
So, here it is. Thought y'all might want to know that Dillon was born
about 2 1/2 years ago.

Today our little "over-achiever" took a chair into the kitchen, got the ice cream out of the freezer, took the dirty ice cream scooper out of the sink, took a bowl and spoon out of the dishwasher, and helped himself to a little afternoon snack. I found him just as
he was licking the last few dribbles off his lips.
Yesterday, while I was quilting, he managed to find four
glitter shakers and "decorate" the entire basement.
he was licking the last few dribbles off his lips.
Yesterday, while I was quilting, he managed to find four
glitter shakers and "decorate" the entire basement.






2 comments:
Maybe I received the prototype or something, because I just dug Dillon's birth announcement out of my files, and it has the same wording, but doesn't look anything like that. Mine's a card with a pic inside and the front has a little safety pin and a ribbon across it, under the "Boy, oh boy...Oh Boy!" part...
Anyway, I DID get a birth announcement for Dillon, so you can feel good about the fact that SOMEONE knew you had a baby :0)
Sam's birth announcement has never made it from the computer to the printer. It got emailed, and that's as far as we got.
At least you and Charlotte make them. I haven't even tried with any of my babies.
But I did have President Bush send them a "Welcome to the World" greeting, that was pretty cool!
I love that Dillon got his own ice cream! A boy after my own heart!
Post a Comment