Jobs I've Held
1-Sprinkler Pipe Mover (I quit because of the mosquitos)
2-Prep Cook at Cabin Fever Cafe
3-Preschool teacher/Daycare provider
4-Artist for Rebecca Wood Designs (someday I want to end up in Cache Valley just so I can do this job again) Check out her gallery at http://www.rebeccawooddesigns.com/ I can't believe I used to paint that stuff!
5-Machine Quilter for Red Rooster Quilts and Treasures
Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1-How to Lose a guy in 10 days
2-Pirates of the Caribbean
3-Ever After
4-The Testaments
5-Curious George
My Guilty Pleasures
1-Shopping
2-Decorating
3-Quilting/sewing with friends
4-talking on the phone
5-making lists
6-eating out
TV Shows I Like
1-American Idol
2-Yes Dear
3-Everybody Loves Raymond
4-Oprah (when it's a topic I'm interested in)
5-Clean Sweep or Mission Organization or anything like it on HGTV
First Things I Thought When I Met My Husband
1-He's a really nice guy.
2-How OLD is he?
3-He's a family science major, and we have Eternal Marriage class together. Hmmm.
4-Could I marry a city boy from Washington? Is he worth pursuing?
5-Maybe I'll ask him to girl's choice.
Places I've Been On Vacation
1-Florida
2-Beulah, North Dakota (pretty exciting, huh?)
3-Gillette, Wyoming
4-Washington State (mostly the Puget Sound area)
5-Idaho
6-Las Vegas
7-Oregon (along the coast)
Man, I gotta get a life...but we plan to visit California while Ben and Carrie are there.
Favorite Foods
1-the chocolate "volcano" like desserts at Applebees and Chili's
2-Fried Ice Cream at Pepperbelly's
3-Sweet Pork burrito at Costa Vida
4-Anything at Olive Garden
5-Seafood
6-Salads
Websites I Visit Everyday
1-My credit union
2-Ton's of Blogs
3-KSL (even though the Loa weather is hardly ever updated)
4-LDS church website
5-Ebay, Amazon, ToysRus (not every day)
Body Parts I've Injured
1-I pulled a muscle in my butt playing ping-pong with Todd before we were dating.
2-I hurt my back while running in 8th grade PE, and it still sometimes "locks up" when I bend over to wash my face at night.
3-I broke my finger two days before Thanksgiving last year, trying to tear the fabric off an old couch cushion
4-I sprained my arm in first grade (falling off the bar on the playground)
5-I got two HUGE bruises (the size of canteloupes) on each of my upper thighs when Todd "launched" me off a teeter-totter when we were dating (My thighs hit the handles). A week later I had to go to my first gynecologist appt. and she was in shock when she saw my bruises. I had to tell her that my boyfriend did it.
Now it's your turn! Put this on your blog and let me know when it's up! Have Fun!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Ah..prep cook...we actually had that cream cheese pasta stuff that I can't remember the name of the other day. It was delicious!
And have you had the Pork Salad at Costa Vida, I like it better than the buritto. Get the creamy tomatillo dressing...mmmmmm...
I had totally forgot about your pulled butt muscle. It made me laugh to remember it.
Mines up! How fun! I added a Favortie Book section since I love to read.
Hope you guys are doing great. Love ya!
Mine's up, too!
MIne too!
Post a Comment