“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
I went to see Darrell the other day and Jeanette came in with the blackest nose I've ever seen. Brent had hit her in the nose while they were asleep. That's long-armed and dangerous. Dad
That's awesome. What cute gift. Hey, just so you know I linked back to your Sweet Pork recipe (Sandra pointed me there) on my blog today. You are right, that recipe is a keeper! Thanks for posting it. Come check out our blog at http://blog.ernstrom.net.
5 comments:
I've seen you at work and you aren't dangerous in the slightest. It's more like watching an artist paint. It is amazing.
I went to see Darrell the other day and Jeanette came in with the blackest nose I've ever seen. Brent had hit her in the nose while they were asleep. That's long-armed and dangerous. Dad
How cute! You have a very creative Todd!
I want to come and watch you quilt one day. :)
That's awesome. What cute gift.
Hey, just so you know I linked back to your Sweet Pork recipe (Sandra pointed me there) on my blog today. You are right, that recipe is a keeper! Thanks for posting it.
Come check out our blog at http://blog.ernstrom.net.
What a thoughtful husband!! Very cute gift--
Post a Comment