Monday, May 12, 2008

A little cowboy humor for your monday morning...

Evolving


I took this picture of Todd last Friday, before he left for an all-day trailride. Notice the gloves hanging out of his back pocket. He's all decked out and ready to go with his new hat, new boots, and my favorite--the Aspen Ranch belt buckle. His friend, "Bruceter" (another therapist at the ranch), is going to help him make a pair of chinks (the leather things that protect a cowboy's legs) because (as Todd says), "If I'm going to ride a horse 4 times a year..."

PS- I added the mustache on Photoshop

5 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm glad you added the part about the mustache, I was going to ask if you didn't. Yee Haw!

Mindy said...

I didn't think Todd had a moustache! That was a little weird for a minute! Brandon wants to go help him... do they need an extra person? ;)

Kellee said...

He looks authentic to me. Sounds like fun!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

It reminds me of a song: He's gone country... :) Love the handlebar mustache!

Ashton and Shanda Call Family said...

that was hillarious! For a sec I thought he'd really grown that mustache! ha ha