“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Felicia, Remember me, Nicole Willmore from Logan? I found your blog address from Cami's blog. How are you guys? I have a quilt pattern of your that every time I run across, I feel so guilty that I never returned it. Your blog is so cute, I'm just figuring out this whole blog world, but so far I'm pretty addicted. Come visit sometime. Nicole
4 comments:
It makes me feel better for the mamma duck that all were okay when they got them out!
Felicia,
Remember me, Nicole Willmore from Logan? I found your blog address from Cami's blog. How are you guys? I have a quilt pattern of your that every time I run across, I feel so guilty that I never returned it. Your blog is so cute, I'm just figuring out this whole blog world, but so far I'm pretty addicted. Come visit sometime.
Nicole
The sad part is, I feel like that mother duck far too often for comfort!!
I'm glad they were okay! That's funny and sad all at the same time.
Post a Comment