
Last night was a long night, but not because of Caleb.
Since our bathroom upstairs is out-of-order, we decided he should sleep downstairs on the couch. And since we didn't want to leave him alone down there, Todd and I decided to sleep on the spare bed.
I can't believe that with all the people who have slept on that bed, no one has EVER told us that it makes you seasick! Every time Todd moved it was like I was riding an ocean wave. From now on when we have guests I'm going to have to serve Dramamine as an after dinner mint.
Caleb slept soundly all night, after his one puke. But, at 5:00 AM, our Little People Farm decided to start Mooing, for no reason at all. It started with a Moo every minute or so, but when Todd got up to try to stop it, it bellered like it was giving birth. Todd eventually put the thing out of its misery (I'm not sure how), but I am a bit tired today.
Since our bathroom upstairs is out-of-order, we decided he should sleep downstairs on the couch. And since we didn't want to leave him alone down there, Todd and I decided to sleep on the spare bed.
I can't believe that with all the people who have slept on that bed, no one has EVER told us that it makes you seasick! Every time Todd moved it was like I was riding an ocean wave. From now on when we have guests I'm going to have to serve Dramamine as an after dinner mint.
Caleb slept soundly all night, after his one puke. But, at 5:00 AM, our Little People Farm decided to start Mooing, for no reason at all. It started with a Moo every minute or so, but when Todd got up to try to stop it, it bellered like it was giving birth. Todd eventually put the thing out of its misery (I'm not sure how), but I am a bit tired today.






8 comments:
mad cow disease indeed! i love it when "sounding toys" decide to go off at random times, for no reason at all. sounds like your day can only get "utterly" better.
i think i'm tired too...my funny is broken.
Neither mom or I move when we sleep, so I didn't notice the bed. But I do remember the toys making random noise. :0)
Oh man, I'd say you guys have had enough. Hopefully your getting over everything so the fall and winter will be sickness free eh?
Blech...or should I say barf? While we had no mooing cows, we had the barfs on Monday and Tuesday! After all of our fmaily cleared out. They got to barf while they drove home to AZ.
I like the bed :)
Holy "cow" (pun intended)! What's in the water at your house?? Hope you all get better soon. Just purchased my plane ticket for Mom's retreat in September, so I hope you're either coming or that you'll be around so we can see you.
ha. that's funny! I know what Ashton does to toys that make noise at night when he's trying to sleep...it's not a pretty sight
Our cow mooos too with that set. It does it in the middle of the night?
Post a Comment