My baby is FIVE!
Dillon got up this morning, and after asking if he looked five, announced that he "used to doe up to Tawub's cheet, but now I doe up to Tawub's bwain." translation: "I used to go up to Caleb's cheek, but now I go up to Caleb's brain"
I guess he grew overnight.
Oh, how I love this little boy. We're friends, you know. On the days he doesn't have preschool, it's just the two of us. Mommy and Dillon. Dillon and Mom. Even though he'd rather be playing with "his boys", I'm so glad we've had this time together. When he smiles, sunshine comes out of his eyes, and it makes my heart happy.
Here are a few facts about Dillon:
-he loves sugar in any form, and he can sniff it out from anywhere in the house.
-he grew up too fast, thanks to his older brothers. He never got into Elmo...he just went straight for the Transformers and Star Wars stuff.
-he's our most athletic kid and is excited to play soccer this year.
-he's very shy in public, but he "rules the roost" at home.
-he's by far our messiest kid. Not too keen on cleaning up...
-he's the most accident prone. He's had a broken elbow, stitches, staples, glue, and too many nosebleeds to count.
-he's going to be an awesome big brother. He talks to the baby (in my belly) every single day, and can't wait to have a "sistuh owe bwuhwuh".
Monday, March 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Dilly! We love you!
I forgot that Luke and he were born on the same day. Happy birthday Dillon! You have the cutest smile!!!
Tell that cute Dilly Bob happy birthday from the Hardy's. Wish we could be there to party with you!!!
I can't believe he is already 5! Happy Birthday cutie boy!!!
Happy Birthday Dillon! I wish we were closer so that we knew Dillon better - his shyness sure comes out around us - but I think he is getting used to us more. We hope he has a great day!!!
WOW!!! 5! I can't believe how fast they grow up. It's a bit overwhelming if you ask me! My baby turns 2 Saturday and I am pretty sure his 1st b-day was last Saturday;)
He is so cute!
Post a Comment