Well, my friends, the nominations for the Dinner Party are in. Our little family will be campaigning this week to determine what we will be having for dinner next Monday night. We will cast our ballots on Sunday.The nominees are as follows (in no particular order):
Main Dish:
Pizza
Hot Dogs (on a bun)
Sweet and Sour Chicken over Rice
Side Dish:
Carrot Sticks
Potato Chips
Grapes
Broccoli
Drink:
Root beer
Water
Chocolate Milk
Orange Juice
Dessert:
Dessert Pizza
No Bake Cookies
Ice Cream
We decided that Dillon was too young to nominate (because we needed a tie-breaker in case no one changes their mind); Also, some members of the family chose the same items, so there are only three choices in some categories.
Does anyone have any great slogan's or idea's for my broccoli campaign? I'm afraid I'll need all the help I can get if I'm going to beat out potato chips.






3 comments:
Good Luck on the Broccoli thing. No great ideas for a slogan though. Sorry.
Broccoli builds better boys?
Okay, I know I read this the first time around, but I just caught the "tree pose"... I've been doing some yoga lately, so this really tickled my funny bone. If it was falling over it would look like me performing the "tree pose"!
Post a Comment