“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Hi Felicia, I just got to this site through Jon's blog. I am glad you have a blog. I love seeing your BEAUTIFUL quilts and learning more about you guys. I really liked meeting you at Jon and Charlotte's wedding and would totally hang out with you if we lived closer. Oh well. Where are you guys living now. Feel free to email or check out Brian's blog at graduategrumblings.blogspot.com. Leila Gardunia Jon's brother Brian's wife :)
1 comment:
Hi Felicia,
I just got to this site through Jon's blog. I am glad you have a blog. I love seeing your BEAUTIFUL quilts and learning more about you guys. I really liked meeting you at Jon and Charlotte's wedding and would totally hang out with you if we lived closer. Oh well. Where are you guys living now. Feel free to email or check out Brian's blog at graduategrumblings.blogspot.com.
Leila Gardunia
Jon's brother Brian's wife :)
Post a Comment