Charlotte and Shauntae, this post is for you! Just so you don't think my kids get "supermom" snacks every day after school, I thought I'd post a pictures of our most recent snacks. We may even have them again today. Otter pops are just so darn easy, and the kids still love 'em. I am reminded of the episode of "Yes, Dear" where Christine has to take snacks to school and she is busily taping spoons to Jello boxes. That's how this week has been. Besides, it doesn't matter what I make for snack, I still get the same answers when I try to pick Brayden's brain to find out what he did that day. Yesterday he said, "Guess what mom? I forgot everything I did today."
2 comments:
Thank you! Today has been a Christine-day for me for sure, so this post made my day. :) I still think you rock though!
Thank you from me as well... though I know you have "Kim-like" intentions.
And don't worry about Brayden... I'm sure all is not lost.
Love you!
Post a Comment