“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
If any of you were planning to send a postcard to Caleb's class to let them know you've seen the gingerbread, it needs to be mailed by Monday so it will get here before Christmas break. Remember that we use the pony express out here :o)
I promise I had perfectly good intentions of getting a postcard in the mail today... I'm sorry to say it didn't actually happen. It didn't happen last year for Brayden either. I hope Caleb's gingerbread man still made it to some adventurous locations.
Maybe I'll get it together before Dillon hits Kindergarten.
1 comment:
I promise I had perfectly good intentions of getting a postcard in the mail today... I'm sorry to say it didn't actually happen. It didn't happen last year for Brayden either. I hope Caleb's gingerbread man still made it to some adventurous locations.
Maybe I'll get it together before Dillon hits Kindergarten.
Post a Comment