“Everybody is a Genius.
But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree,
it will live its whole life believing it is stupid”
-Albert Einstein
Est. 1998
Successful marriages and families are established and maintained on principles of faith, prayer, repentance, forgiveness, respect, love, compassion, work, and wholesome recreational activities.
I belong...
To be baptized as Jesus was, by one who holds the priesthood true, and thus obey God's holy law is just the thing I want to do.
Many of you have requested pictures of our family for various digital gifts that you're working on for Christmas. Sorry I'm so slow--we're in the middle of a laundry crisis and the Christmas Crunch. Here's a huge sampling of pictures that I don't think are already on my blog. Just click on any picture you want to make it big, and then save or copy it where you want it. At least this way I won't clog anyone's Inbox. If you need any of the pictures "un-compressed" so you can print it out, just e-mail me, and I'll attach it straight from "My Pictures".
Oh, and if you attach the above poem to a brownie mix, it makes a great neighbor gift for anyone who won't be offended by the bad word :o)
2 comments:
Crap I already did my neighbor gifts! The "damn treat" would have saved me so much time! I'm totally doing it next year!
I love that! Maybe next year I'll know people well enough to give that gift. I loved the pictures too!
Post a Comment