Oh, and don't worry. My boys made the nice list. Yesterday, when I got home from delivering neighbor gifts, Brayden and Caleb presented me a "list" that included everyone they know with either a smile or a frown next to their name. Forget about the fact that they were supposed to be cleaning their room during the time they spent making "the list". Just so you know, all of you made the nice list.....except Dillon.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
Naughty or Nice?
Grandma and Grandpa Salisbury gave our boys new suits for Christmas. Don't they look handsome? In church we got comments right and left about what good looking boys we had.
When I got my camera to upload this suit picture, I discovered that sometime this week, my boys had a little photo session of their own. I have to admit, they are getting better with practice.





Oh, and don't worry. My boys made the nice list. Yesterday, when I got home from delivering neighbor gifts, Brayden and Caleb presented me a "list" that included everyone they know with either a smile or a frown next to their name. Forget about the fact that they were supposed to be cleaning their room during the time they spent making "the list". Just so you know, all of you made the nice list.....except Dillon.
Oh, and don't worry. My boys made the nice list. Yesterday, when I got home from delivering neighbor gifts, Brayden and Caleb presented me a "list" that included everyone they know with either a smile or a frown next to their name. Forget about the fact that they were supposed to be cleaning their room during the time they spent making "the list". Just so you know, all of you made the nice list.....except Dillon.
Labels:
Brayden,
Caleb,
Dillon,
one day we'll laugh about this
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Well, I think we all know where they got their "list" making habit. It seems that you are always making lists.
Who's butt is that?
Oh, they are so handsome in their suits! And what fun to find their photo session. ;)
Char-
It's my butt, of course!
Post a Comment