Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Caleb's Baptism

After putting out the fire in our oven, hemming Caleb's suit pants last minute (thanks, Mom), and having my brother-in-law make dinner while I finished my hair, Caleb's baptism went very smoothly :o)

I am so grateful for all our family and friends for their support, especially those who were able to be here with us.







6 comments:

Jen O said...

Oh, he's so cute in his jumpsuit. Makes me miss Loa to see pics of the church...I spent many summers there growing up.

Wish I lived closer...I have a couple of little quilt tops I need quilted! Sounds like things are more than busy at your house anyway. Shopping for a good machine quilter around here is almost as bad as shopping for a dentist, doctor or hairstylist. Ugh!

Sandra said...

I love the pictures of him hugging his brothers. Looks like a great day. Wow...two baptized now.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Adorable pictures!

Charlotte said...

I love the picture in the middle of the 3 boys. I think Brayden has the best "proud big brother" look I've ever seen.

Wish we could have been there...

Charlotte said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommymelb said...

It looks like you had a grand time! Congratulations Caleb! And I have to say that the font in your church is BEAUTIFUL! I wish they all looked like that! :)