I have family moving to our tiny town.
maybe you didn't hear me
I HAVE FAMILY MOVING TO OUR TOWN!
My cousin, Erin, and her family are gonna be our neighbors. Her husband, Nate, just accepted a job as the music teacher for our school district.
Can you tell I'm a little excited? The hardest part of living here, for me, has always been that we are so far from family (and Hobby Lobby), but now I have family here.
It's a good day.
No, It's a great day.
Congrats to Nate and Erin. I know Nate will do an awesome job with the music here, and I'm sure Erin will learn to love it like I have :o). It really is a wonderful place to raise a family...especially if you have your family near.
This picture of their family is outdated. They now have an adorable two week old baby boy, so our babies are going to be about 4 months apart! Oh, the fun we're gonna have...
Erin and I grew up in the same tiny town. With Grandma's house close. And cousin's close. And 5th Monday Family Home Evenings with the whole extended family. Around here you see the same thing. Everyone is related to everyone...except me...until now.
Goodness, it's a good day.






9 comments:
Hooray! What a wonderful day! I'm super excited for you. :)
Hooray for Erin and Nate! I'm just thrilled he was able to find a job at all... close to family is even better. I'm a little jealous that you'll have Erin close... all the more reason for me to come down and visit I guess. Happy day to you :)
Yeah, You are going to have so much fun!!! I'm excited for you too! I can't believe it - that happened really fast!!! My cousin lives down the street from me and I haven't even been to her house since she moved in - but I will and we hope to do lots things this summer! Family is great! Tell them Congratulations!
Yet one more reason I need to move to Loa... :)
Wow! That's awesome! I didn't even know she was pregnant again! crazy how time flies! That will be awesome to have some family close by. What are the chances of that happening in Loa?
How fun. That will be so nice to have family near. I love that you put in Hobby Lobby in small letters ha ha.
yay yay YAY!
i feel like MY family is moving in too...sorry nate and erin you didn't expect felicia's crazy friend attaching herself to you ...but you'll have some time to get used to it...welcome home!!! ;)
I am excited to have you there, Felicia! You'd better make me popular fast! Loa, here we come.
Oh how fun for you! I'm so glad you'll have some family! There's nothing better!
Post a Comment