
Here are the boys at the top of the trail, ready to go WAY down...

Unfortunately, none of the pictures I took today do any justice to actually being here. We decided to do this 1/3 mile hike down to the bottom of Bryce canyon. It had switchbacks, of course, but was VERY steep. Going down was a breeze, but coming up was a killer! Todd carried Dillon on his shoulders (scared me to death 'cause it was steep and there were loose rocks). Brayden and Caleb hiked on their own. It was really cool to be at the bottom looking up!

This is about 1/2 way down

Here we are at the bottom looking up! If you click on this
picture to see a close-up, you can see other people further up on the trail.
It helps you have a better idea of how far down we really were.

I promise I was really there--I was taking all the pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment