Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A summer morning in the mountains...


I'm thinking that T-ball is going to be cancelled today. I'm not sure what
the wind speed is, but it blew our door open at 2:30 in the morning.


Brrrr. What a mess! It's hard to see in the picture but the snow
is swirling around in circles. What a "lovely" June morning.

3 comments:

Lexi said...

Wowzer. I would meet you in the middles somewhere. Not 107 and not snowing. We have been really windy here today too. Maybe it is coming from the same place?

Anonymous said...

Hey I saw this picture on KSL last night at 10. I started punching David's shoulder and said..."That's my Felicia, you know, Todd and Felicia." We both think you're even cooler now. :)

Anonymous said...

Our Tball game got cancelled here too....on account of rain! What in the Global Warming is going on!?

Fun pictures of the kids by the way...Miss you!

--Shauntae