Saturday, January 12, 2008

Our new piano!


Todd just e-mailed me a picture of our piano from his cell phone. The color is terrible, but at least you can see it :o)

Oh, and thanks to Ben and Carrie for the Home Depot gift card you gave us for Christmas. We used it to buy the lamp that is sitting on the piano (the one that you can't see because it's so bright--but it "looks" over the music like a good piano lamp should, and we like it a lot) :o)

4 comments:

mommymelb said...

It's very pretty! Todd's phone did a good job. Is your new camera going to be long in coming?

mommymelb said...

BTW, your house just looks warm, snuggly, cute and squishy. I want to come by for a visit!

Violadiva said...

Looks awesome, Felicia! I especially love the *brightness* of that lamp.

I did happen to notice the strategic placement of that chair, has it worked as a bumper so far?

Mindy said...

It's a beauty! And I love your house!