Saturday, January 12, 2008

Good and Bad News

The good news is that we got a piano!

The bad news is that Dillon broke our camera, so I cannot post any pictures 'til our new one arrives from Costco.com

The piano story is great, though. Last Saturday we started looking for a piano on KSL.com (that's where we found our truck). Anyway, we found one that we liked and scrolled up to see where it was located, and it was in Loa! 2 1/2 blocks away from our house, to be exact. Then, it got better. I called my brother, Ben (the piano major) to ask him piano related questions, and he was in Gunnison (an hour away) on his way back to L.A. Even though it was snowy, he and Carrie made the trek out to Loa to play the piano and give me some peace of mind in buying it.
THANK YOU BEN AND CARRIE!

This week we rearranged our furniture to make room, and painted two walls in the livingroom before moving the piano in today.
Brayden and Caleb will be starting piano lessons this week, and I think I'll steal their books after they go to bed and try to re-teach myself. I took lessons for six LONG years, so hopefully some of it will come back.

1 comment:

mommymelb said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you found one so close! I'm always so impressed with how well you use KSL Classifieds to find stuff in Loa! What a fun find!