
Most days Todd takes Brayden to school in the morning and then goes to work from there. Today, he was running behind, so at the last minute I had to take Brayden to school. My windshield was covered in ice so I scraped my side, and tried to drive with my nose against the steering wheel to see out of my little "hole". Unfortunately, when I turned the corner and faced the sun, I couldn't see a thing, so I had to pull over and wait for my windows to defrost--which made Brayden late for school.
I came home only to find Todd outside, with the windshield wipers on his truck going full speed, spraying stuff on his windshield. Within about 45 seconds he was on his way. Apparently he bought this stuff at NAPA several weeks ago and has been using it every morning. I had no clue this stuff even existed. For those of you who don't have a garage--your life just got easier. I think it costs $2 or $3 a can.






5 comments:
This stuff got me through high school. I sure wasn't going to scrape windows at 5:30 am before drill team practice! I've even had to use it this year since my van has been "displaced".
Sorry that you had to be late for school though!
I've also seen De-Icer in the liquid form to put in your windshield wiper fluid. Then you could stay in the car and push the button!
I thought about adding a smug comment about how we don't need things like that in California, but decided against it. :-)
Jon will probably be only too happy to add this to his collection of armoral sprays, tire cleaners, waxes...
Can it be stored in the car or will it freeze?
Amazing!!! Since we no longer have a garage, this is great! I didn't know about it, so thanks for sharing.
why didnt anyone tell ME!!! you know how many times i drive with my head out the window!? i look as crazy as i feel!
Post a Comment