Friday, January 18, 2008

You can't just order a Coke anymore...

Have any of you tried to buy a coke lately? I ran to the store the other night to buy a can of coke for a recipe I was making (I'll post it next, 'cause it was fantastic), and I found 13 different kinds of Coke! There was regular, diet, diet caffeine free, vanilla, cherry, black cherry vanilla, zero (is that zero flavor?), Coke with splenda, Coke with nutrients??, Coke with lime, and I can't remember what else, but holy freakin' cow! I felt like I needed to do online research to see everyone's reviews before making my selection.

Unfortunately, they still didn't have what I wanted: Caffeine free regular Coke (not diet). So I settled for Coke with Caffeine (probably why Dillon was bouncing off the walls after dinner).

1 comment:

Mindy said...

Coke zero is NASTY. Now at least you have a review on that one. ;)