Friday, December 19, 2008

I know what's wrong with me...


You'd think at this point I'd have a clue. So in honor of myself, I wrote a parody. Enjoy.

Sung (sarcastically) to "The Most Wonderful Time of the Year"

"The Most Wonderful Time of the Month"

It's the most wonderful time...of the month.
When the kids won't stop yelling
And everyone's telling you be of good cheer
It's the most wonderful time...of the month.

It's the crap-crappiest season of all
With no peace for my hubby, I'm bloated and chubby
My "friend" comes to call
It's the crap-crappiest season of all.

There'll be husbands for roasting
Blog fodder for posting
And carry a purse where you go

There'll be Advil and Kotex
Chocolate and no sex
And if I start crying you'll know...
It's that most wonderful time...of the month.

There'll be much tantrum throwing
And friends will be knowing
That "Aunt Flo" is near

It's the most wonderful time...
It's the most wonderful time...
It's that most wonderful time...of the month.

13 comments:

Anita said...

You are so funny.....I'll be sure to share this one with many!!!!!
Good luck on all your projects! Have a Merry Christmas!

Sandra said...

LOL You are very creative!!! Funny funny!

Unknown said...

so true, i love it. i think i might borrow it and post it on my blog(with your name obviously) lots of women will relate to this. i just want to share the "wonderful time of the month"

girlsmama said...

Hahahaha. Heheheheh. Hohohoho. Hysterical.

haley said...

you always know how to make me smile!!!! i love it!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Who else but you could make me laugh about menstruating? You're the best. :)

V and Co. said...

i love that we are friends! and i love that i laughed so hard this morning hearing it over the phone!

Marianne said...

You need to make a single and get some airplay!

I love it.

Mindy said...

You should be famous... you should write a book... seriously, you know how to make even the worst things hilarious!

Violadiva said...

I love it! So funny! We could pair it with our "I'll move home for Christmas" and release a CD!

Shanda Call said...

you are so darn funny!

Kellee said...

Very good!!

Holly said...

Love it! I feel the same way