This is the bench that Todd made me for Christmas. I love it! I'm going to make new liners for the baskets below, whenever I find the perfect fabric. One will hold gloves, and the other will hold library/bookmobile books. Those are two things that have never had a "place" at our house, and I am SO excited to have a home for them.
I'm hoping that my mom will "help" me make a cushion for it... :o) The piping and the zipper are just too much for my meager sewing skills...and I have no idea where I'd find the foam around here.
10 comments:
I love it! I love the baskets under neath! Such practical, cute storage. I like the pillow on it. Simple and inviting. Great job Todd!
First, why were you awake at 3:31? Second I love the bench! It is perfect. What a talented hubby you have! Joann's has the bench foam. There's probably not one close to you though. Maybe you can convince me to bring it to you! I'm so glad your family had a Merry Christmas!
girlsmama,
I was absolutely NOT awake at 3:31! My time must be set wrong or something. I believe I posted this picture sometime around 11:00 PM, which is still too late, but Todd was reading and I was bored :o).
Oh please bring me foam...and stay so we can have a sewing party with V next week???
Love the bench. So cute, so practical. Good job, Todd!
I love it! Is Todd for hire?
Also...what steam mop did you get? And do you like it?
I got a Shark that I haven't used yet because I'm trying to decide if I'm keeping it. I've heard the Bissell is better. Any advice?
Sounds like a wonderful Christmas! I love the bench, especially the basket idea underneath.
Ooh, it's so cool!
Todd is really talented. Maybe I'll hire him too after Marianne :)
Todd, I'd love to see some detailed plans if you have them.
Thanks for the note Felicia!
Post a Comment