Thursday, December 18, 2008

Six more "buttons" to go...


Click the play button on the side for some "mood music" to go with this post.

There are six buttons left on our advent quilt, and I'm not so sure I'm ready. Do you think my kids will notice if I take a few ornaments off?

Is anyone else up to their eyeballs in wrapping paper, sugar (from all those neighbor gifts), and postage stamps?

I've got one more quilt to do (and ship), and another package that will go out on Monday. Just in time to wrap all the presents while my kids are in school, and then *hopefully* have a couple days to spend frosting cookies and watching movies with my boys.

Tonight is the annual Christmas Operetta, put on by the elementary school kids. I wonder what MAN thought it would be a good idea to schedule it a week before Christmas...

I need a silent night.

1 comment:

Kellee said...

Our Bishop did a wonderful thing several weeks ago and asked our ward to save our money in these crazy times and not spend it on neighbor gifts! It was great not stressing about it this year...the downfall...we didn't get treats this year (no one has!). The good thing...Luke didn't throw fits everytime someone brought something he couldn't eat and we might not gain weight this holiday.

Good luck on your "to-do" list.