He's a little bit embarrassed by his costume, and I can't say that I blame him. Nothing says Merry Christmas like a crocheted brown cow vest, with hot pink felt udders. In past years, his entire class would've been wearing the same thing, so he wouldn't have to be alone in his misery...I mean costume.
Thankfully, he's a good kid, and I know he'll wear it, and be a wonderful cow tomorrow night.






5 comments:
Tell Caleb that Aunt Anita thinks he looks "utterly" adorable! Merry Christmas you guys!
He looks pretty happy in the picture. Have a fun time.
haha! oh poor caleb! hahaha! no seriously i feel for the kid! hahaha!
Oh heavens... give the kid an extra helping of dessert or something. He deserves it. Merry Christmas!
Where did they get those costumes? I've got some kids that would refuse to wear that because they KNOW That udders mean girl. I love Caleb He's so.....good!
Post a Comment