Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June re-cap


I can't believe it's JULY already!
June is just a BLUR in my mind.
It went something like this:

I'm hungry.
Can we play lego star wars the video game?
Our room is ALMOST clean...
I'm hungry.
Can we have an ice pop?
I'm too full to eat my potatoes.
I'm hungry.
Can we have a sucker?
WHY?
We fed the dog and watered our garden and cleaned our room.
Now can we play lego star wars the video game?
I'm hungry.
Is there any more food?
Can we make orange julius?
I need a band-aid.
I'm hungry.
Can we go to the park?
Can I have a snack?
I can't find my crocs.
Is it hungry in here?
Mom! Mo-om. Mom?
What's for dinner?

And I can't even count how many times I've found a chair next to the pantry and the freezer.

Summer is fun, but I can't afford it much longer!

8 comments:

V and Co. said...

hmmm, mine went quite similar to that too...except add "i don't like what's for dinner, can i have cereal?" thrown in there right before each "i'm hungry!"

Mindy said...

Add a few more WHY???'s in there and that sounds just about right! ;)

lexid said...

Sounds a little like my house...Thank goodness school starts the first week of August! :-)

Sandra said...

That darn Lego Starwars. My kids can't get enough of it either. It doesn't help when Kevin likes to play it with them. I hear ya on the food....they eat all the time. It's like I starve them for Breakfast Lunch and Dinner.

Violadiva said...

I think I suffer from Boredom snacking too. I mean, what else is there to do?

Nicole said...

This sounds way to familiar. My boys arn't to bad. It's Mary, she thinks she constantly needs to be playing with a friend, and half the people that live around us I'm not to excited about her playing with. My days seems to last forever and drag on and on. I seriously think my depression gets worse in the summer. I feel like everyone out there is out having fun and I'm stuck inside. My sisters are busy working and my mom is busy watching their kids, it really sucks. Wow, sorry, I really vented, guess I have issues. I wish you lived closer, I would love a nice "normal" friend to hang out with!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Amen

mommymelb said...

Holy. Cow. You must have listening ears at our house too.

I'm so not going to cry this year when the kids go back to school...I'm going to do a happy dance, and go to lunch...I'm so excited!