Did I mention that before we left Washington, Grandma Linda bought us a Wii? Yeah, I know. She's awesome. Anyway, I've been having fun creating Mii's that look like us. Can you guess who everyone is?
Now I need to quit making mii's and start EXERCISING!







7 comments:
ha ha ha! I LOVE it!
Caleb, Linda, Veda, Brayden, Dillon, Todd, Floyd, Felicia. Am I right? Do I win something? ;)
So close Mindy! Dillon is the first one. They don't have a good "fire red" for hair on the wii, So Dillon and Brayden look like they have brown hair. It's really the same color as my mii, but my photography skills are lacking...especially when taking a picture of a TV screen so the color is just bad.
Caleb's is supposed to be blonde (he's left of Todd) but his hair has gotten dark and really looks more brown. When I made his hair brown, though, I couldn't pick him out right away in the games. It's fun to look into the audience while playing a game and find your family :o)
And yes, you win the satisfaction of winning...or at least trying!
Todd is my favorite. What a resemblance. And way to go you didn't give anyone else a chance to guess before telling who they all were. sigh.... (wink) Sounds like Washington was fun. I love the great Northwest coast states.
I love making mii's! We have a lot of "friends" on outs just because we like to make then so much.
Did you get Wii fit too? Or what are you using to exercise?
That's funny, Felicia... I told Brandon as soon as I saw them that the wii doesn't have red enough hair! I'm so disappointed that I switched the two. They're both adorable. :)
Good job with Miis. I too got confused with Dillon and Caleb. When are you coming up North? We would love to see you guys when you do!
Post a Comment