This little pig went to market...
(kind of sad when you are so excited to go to Goodwill that you take a picture)
And this little pig stayed home...
(luckily he was the only one to get sick)
And this little pig loved the shore...
And this little pig's gonna cry
wii, wii, wii all the way home.






4 comments:
That was super awesome, you're so funny. Glad ya'll are having fun in WA!
Oh what fun! (Except the sick part...) You are so funny and creative... how on earth am I lucky enough to be your friend? :)
I'm glad Dillon was the only one sick, thats no fun when your visiting. I feel so bad because Luke ended up getting sick when we were at my parents well my parents ended up getting it. Ya....so my dad threw up his feeding tube. I felt sooooo bad. I really wish there was a way to tell if your kids are contagious before visiting others. Glad you guys had a good time. Was Goodwill like DI?
Umm...did you say Washington? Which part? If you were at all close to Seattle and didn't tell me you were coming, I'll seriously be offended! :-) See you in about a month when I'm in town for Mom's retreat.
Post a Comment